Dashco offers high quality glass tubular Vials from 2 to 30 ml, using type I borosilicate neutral glass tubes made by international well-known manufacturers.
Our Vial designs are according to ISO 8362-1: 2009 and ISO 11418-7: 1998.
In General we manufacture flint (clear) and amber glass Vials in the following forms as well as offering Vials for Lyophilisation (freeze drying) purposes:
Dashco uses European made fully automatic Vial production machines and each manufacturing process includes:
- Automatic glass tube loading
- Online visual control system
- Automatic rejection of defected products
- Customised Ceramic colour printing using heavy metal free inks
- Off line quality and dimensional recheck in air conditioned environment
- Highly skilled & experienced workers and inspection personnel