Dashco manufacturers high quality glass ampoules from 1 to 30 ml, using type I borosilicate neutral glass tubes made by international well-known manufacturers.
Our ampoule designs are according to ISO 9187-1: 2010 and can be customised according to customer requirements.
In General we manufacture flint (clear) and amber glass ampoules in the following forms:
- Flame Cut (Straight – stem) Ampoules (Type B)
- Funnel Top Ampoules (Type C)
- Closed Ampoules (inside positive pressure) (Type D)
- Marzocchi Ampoules (Type E)
Dashco has European made ampoule production machines and each machine has the following specification:
- Continues online cutting, glazing, optical visual control, annealing and packing.
- Customised Ceramic one or two colour printing using heavy metal free inks
- Colour Break Ring (RB)
- Colour Identification Rings (RC)
- One Point Cut (OPC)
- Type D Ampoule production with incorporated positive pressure
- Uniform distribution of heat during annealing process, thus relieving stress from ampoules
- Automatic rejection of defected products